UPS repairs,Environ Printers & Fax Repairs carry out UPS repairs,
Onsite Auckland wide or in our Mt Eden workshop
Your Uninterruptible Power Supply [UPS] is critical
To protect your computer system against
- ....the loss of mains power supply.
- ....the destruction of equipment by a surge in power.
The UPS should be serviced & tested on a regular timetable.
It should only be serviced by electrical technicians
certified by the NZ Electrical Workers Registration Board (EWRB)
IT CARRIES DANGEROUS AMOUNT OF ELECTRICAL POWER
EVEN WHEN DISCONNECTED FROM THE MAINS POWER
- ....The batteries have a limited lifetime.
- ....The batteries can cause corrosion [ruining the UPS].
- ....The machine should be tested & tagged for electrical safety.
...click here for more details
Contact us anytime..we prefer email click here
ph (09) 630 5579 [24hrs] mob 021 973 056
Mt Eden workshop Free parking ....for map click here
9am-5pm Monday to Friday after hours by appointment
4 Lisnoe Ave is a short street off the city end of Dominion Rd
adjacent View Rd.
Onsite service Auckland wide, including Parnell, Newmarket, Kingsland, Epson, Ponsonby, Mt Albert, Mt Roskill, Three Kings, Royal Oak, Grey Lynn, Sandringham, Penrose & Onehunga.
Click here to see some of the brands that we repair